Saturday, October 23, 2010

I got my craft on yesterday...

...and did this, because I'm bound and determined that BonnieBlue will remember that during her childhood, her mom made a big deal of the holidays. My mom did, and I remember that fondly.

The blogger I got this idea from used a wooden wreath form but I couldn't find a craft store that had 'em and Dollar General wouldn't take my MasterCard as a credit card, only debit. I don't debit. I used a grapevine wreath.

Blogger has gone buggy again and won't let me upload any more images. ARGH! I'll do some more troubleshooting and hopefully will post the finished product tomorrow. In the meantime, HERE is where I got the idea.

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie will love you for it. Sorry about your blogger problems!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people occasionally stop by to say: