Monday, July 25, 2011

What's on the Other Side?

One stormy afternoon couple of months ago, BonnieBlue looked out the window and in a breathless, only-in-the-way-an-awed-4-year-old-can-say-it, whispered, "Mom! Come look! A rainbow!" We did better than look; we went out on the porch. And then she realized it was a double rainbow.

 She was beside herself at the sight.


And then I realized we could see the other ends! That doesn't happen often (I don't think).


I hope I always remember that day (with my memory, not a sure thing) because she was so awed and we had such a wonderful conversation about what is at the ends, do unicorns live on rainbows, etc., etc. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. That's great. I was with E one day running errands, and we could see the entire rainbow! That was neat! It only lasted for a few minutes....

    ReplyDelete

Cool people occasionally stop by to say: