Thursday, July 14, 2011

IKEA

I'm going to IKEA tomorrow. I  love IKEA. One reason is this:


Call me crazy, but I love their swedish meatball meal. I forgot that on Tuesdays the meal is under $3! I'm going tomorrow, and even though it's not on sale, I'm having IKEA meatballs for lunch!

I'm also buying this for BonnieBlue:
BonnieBlue has a cute little dollhouse that she doesn't play with much and I think it's because it's on the floor. So I'm getting this to put it on. You can put shelves or bins inside; I'm going to get bins for storing her shoes and her dollhouse family and furniture.

I think I'm also going to buy this:
It's on sale for $15! My halogen lamp that I've had for about 15 years finally gave up the ghost, so it's time for a new one. Rhett has FINALLY agreed to get the living room painted, so I can actually start "decorating." Perhaps someday my house won't look like a couple of college kids live here.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! When did you get an IKEA? I have never been to one. Can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete

Cool people occasionally stop by to say: