Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's official...

...I'm too busy to breathe.

Don't expect anything new from me til January.

If I don't get tenure this year, I'm not sure I'll be upset. 2 years off with BonnieBlue sounds like heaven right now.

This stress makes me want to start drinking again.

Is it wrong for me to think about scheduling a colonoscopy just to be able to enjoy the best drugs on the planet? Yeah, the prep is awful, but oh that valium drip.

I may have to hire someone to decorate my house for Christmas. But first they'd have to clean it.

Oh. My insomnia is back.

1 comment:

  1. I know. I think today it's official for me, too. I am now two years behind on EVERYTHING! Grrr... I can relate. You're going to get tenure! I have no doubt. I think they should have valium drip bars...you know, like the oxygen bars. Want to join me for a drip?

    ReplyDelete

Cool people occasionally stop by to say: