Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Little Forest Quilt-Along Update

I'm just a tad behind on the Little Forest Quilt-Along...I've got all the trees sewn but don't have the trunks on yet. After that, I have to sew them all together in rows with the 'blank' blocks and then sew the rows together. My classes are starting tomorrow(!) so I've been busily trying to catch up with my course prep and so haven't been working on the trees.

But, given that Mama Pea is my quilting mentors, I've been following her lead and I've started another project! I know, right! What am I thinking?

Here are the fabrics:

I was blog hopping the other night (I remember when the phrase I used to use was "I was bar hopping the other night") and found an adorable quick little project for Halloween. Problem is, I can't remember where I saw it. (Interestingly, memory problems were also an issue when I was a bar hopper.) It is so easy, I don't need to go back to it, but I would like to give the gal credit, so I'll try to find it before I finish the project.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo! I love me a good Halloween project. Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete

Cool people occasionally stop by to say: